BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
 Register 
Welcome Anonymous

Donations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Donations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Donations Reply with quote

-If you would like to help keep this project alive and u have the possibility to make a donation, whether it's a hosting service or a domain name please e-mail me at war3ctf@yahoo.com.
-If you would like to donate some money you can click the orange "Make a Donation" button from below the forum banner; the transaction will be processed securely by PayPal.
-You can also donate hardware. If I had a faster computer I could have reduced the time in which I've gotten to this stage of the map in half, so now the map could be almost finished.
-All the money I receive by donation will be used to pay the rent of a domain and a dedicated server (this free hosting is a nerve breaker for everybody it's more off-line than online and they're very slow), I will buy better hardware and maybe even hire testers and editors, all the donations will be invested in this project.
-I will also have to organize and pay for a google advertising campaign for the map so we can expand our community.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Donations All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: