bancuri, glume, imagini, video, fun, bancuri online, bancuri tari, imagini haioase, videoclipuri haioase, distractie online Pe HaiSaRadem.ro vei gasi bancuri, glume, imagini, video, fun, bancuri online, bancuri tari, imagini haioase, videoclipuri haioase, distractie online. Nu ne crede pe cuvant, intra pe HaiSaRadem.ro ca sa te convingi.
 Register 
Welcome Anonymous

When will the druid class be implemented?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: When will the druid class be implemented? Reply with quote

Hi. I was just wondering if you can give us a more specific time of when that is going to be done, my friends and I are all waiting excitedly for the druid class. thanks

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry but I cannot give you a specific time. There are lots of things that need to be fixed and lots that need improvement so an exact date is out of the question but I can aproximate without any guarantee that in max 1 month the druid class could be implemented. The map needs to be tested thoroughly with every major changes. The balance changes are especially tricky and time consuming.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: