BluePink BluePink
XHost
Servere virtuale de la 20 eur / luna. Servere dedicate de la 100 eur / luna - servicii de administrare si monitorizare incluse. Colocare servere si echipamente de la 75 eur / luna. Pentru detalii accesati site-ul BluePink.
 Register 
Welcome Anonymous

Future Implementations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Future Implementations Reply with quote

I just want to start off by saying that, although I am the only one curently working on the map and it's not fully debugged yet the map has great potential. It's just began to take shape and, it can be molded by the players, by voting, participating with ideas and supporting it.

-The druid class is going to be very fun to play with. In a near future version I will be able to finish the druid class with the usual 2 builds and 4 models in total: Like in wow: Tauren models for the horde and the regular druid on the alliance side.
-There will be lots of modifications and improvements on all the hero abilities and spells, cool special effects will be introduced.
-The map could suffer major changes in terrain and gameplay, initially I wanted the map to be a PvP map which means no allied computer creeps, just the heroes.
-In the future I want to make a system so that the players can select the desired class and than the desired build.
-Hunters will have an arrow bonus ability replaced with a trap ability.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: