BluePink BluePink
XHost
Gazduire site-uri web nelimitata ca spatiu si trafic lunar la doar 15 eur / an. Inregistrare domenii .ro .com .net .org .info .biz .com.ro .org.ro la preturi preferentiale. Pentru oferta detaliata accesati site-ul BluePink
 Register 
Welcome Anonymous

Horde units on right lane change path!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Debugging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Message Author
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Horde units on right lane change path!! Reply with quote

While i was playing the Alliance i saw that the horde units on the right lane won't continue their normal path after they destroy the tower. The spot where the tower was destroyed acts like a checkpoint... so after the horde units reach that checkpoint they change their path by going back... by the Doom Guards ... trough the forest ... at the hordes last line of defense(the 2 towers on the middle lane).
moKS

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am aware of this moKS and rest assured that the problem will be fixed in the next version ( 1.8beta ). If you have any other problems or bugs that you want to post please feel free to do so. Thank you for your dedication.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dyablo's Capture The Flag Forum Index -> Debugging All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: